Our Green Bond program provides access to long term, low cost capital for sponsors who are creating a positive environmental impact. Debt terms are typically 10-25 years at 2-3% interest rates.
We deliver institutional project financing from $50mm to $300mm for Green projects located in the United States. Larger projects can be approved on a case-by-case basis.
The project must have the ability to secure long term contracts from credit worthy parties. This can include a Power Purchase Agreement for a new renewable energy project, or an Off-take Agreement from a corporate counter-party.
Some of our active clients include:
- $300mm Plant converting Plastic to Eco-Friendly Fuels
- $2.4B CO2 Reducing Gas to Liquid Plant producing Low Sulphur Diesel
- $68mm Solar Farm Development
A number of Green project types can qualify including the following:
- Renewable Energy, Energy Storage
- Clean water, Utilities Storm Adaptation
- Rail, BRT's, Electric Vehicles
- Agriculture, Food Supply Chain
- Waste Management, Methane Reduction
- Green Buildings, Green Infrastructure
- Industrial Efficiency
Contact us to learn if we can help you access this funding!